Strony

PTI Challenge: "paint" by number sketch

Monday, February 8, 2010


Today's card is for Papertrey Ink's "paint" by number sketch challenge. We were given a sketch and color palette. My color palette (according to the first letter of my username) consisted of Vintage Cream, Spring Moss, Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart and Kraft. I had all that card stock except for the Kraft so I substituted a tan color of cardstock (maker, unknown). I also don't have any Ocean Tides ink so I substituted Oasis Green VersaMagic which was a pretty good match. VersaMagic Sahara Sand ink matched my tan cardstock. The butterfly punch and stamps were from Paper Studio. All other cardstock and ribbon was Papertrey Ink. If you haven't been to http://www.papertreyink.com/ recently, you should go there NOW as they are having all kinds of 3rd Anniversary fun leading up to the February release on the 15th of this month.
Thanks for dropping in!
Geri

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy!!! This card is beautiful, as all the things you do. Thanks for sharing your talent. Susan

    ReplyDelete