Strony

Hi There!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Busy week here at the Freemans! We'll be leaving on Sunday for our 2 week (almost) vacation, and this is the LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!! My critters are so excited, and there's so much to do!! I have pulled out a card that has not yet been posted since I have had little time to create this week. I created it for PaperCrafts Stamping Royalty contest but, sadly, it was NOT a winner. I am so proud of it, though! Kind of created a scene, I guess...a happy little scene, I think! I don't have a challenge to link it to, though, and because of that, I would really love to know who might be visiting. I had only family and close friends visiting before I started posting for challenges in http://www.theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/. I would be curious and appreciative to know if anyone is visiting on a regular basis, regardless of a challenge. Even if you don't normally comment, please condsider leaving me one today to let me know who you are and how you found me. If you're a regular in TSTR, I'll probably recognize your name anyway.

The "Hi" sentiment on my card is from my Olivia Cuttlebug font. There are a few words in the set in which the letters are connected. (That makes it so nice and easy!) I hope to have another post ready for next week that features a "thanks" sentiment from the same set. (Will you still visit next week if I tell you - it's another NON winner :)?)

Almost everything else on my card is from Papertrey Ink...except for the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. If you have any questions on specific items used, I will certainly be pleased to answer those!

Thanks so much for coming by!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Geri - I always visit because I have you as one of my favorites on my blog. When I see you have posted, I come and ogle. I always love to see your work, challenges or not. Most of us win very rarely ... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started doing the card challenges and saw your work on TSTR. I have you in my Google Reader so I come to check you out when you post. Your creations are gorgeous! I'm aspiring to get there. I've made it to the honorable mention level but I have SOOOOO much to learn about card design. You're a source of creative inspiration for me--win or not. Hope you have a great vacation with your family. Hugs!~~Tracy

    ReplyDelete