Strony

Stamped Clay Embellishment for Precious Remembrance...

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello, Friday crafters!!!  If you're looking for my Festive Friday post for the new Festive Friday Challenge Blog, just scroll on down!  BUT, if you're here for a little Friday inspiration with Precious Remembrance...you're in the right place!  Check out the fun little embellishment I made by stamping on clay using the 'Thanks Set'...

This was so fun!  Have you tried it yet???  If not, head on over to the Precious Remembrance Blog for a tutorial on how I made it, along with the little Valentine treat I tied it on.
Thanks for dropping in!!!
~Geri~

3 comments:

  1. What a cute cute tutorial Geri, you've inspired me to try clay! Love the polka dot pillow box and peanut M&Ms are my fav ~ when shall I expect this!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find the sculpey left a lot of residue on your stamp and blocks? When the the kids made these for Christmas presents, I had to put our stamps into a soap bath because of the crud left behind. I love stamping on the paper pulp clay you can buy at Michaels, but I like the crispness of the sculpey/fimo better. I just didn't like the mess.

    I LOVED your pouch... what a good idea! I would never think to cut the end off, but it turned out so cute! And even though it's simple, it really lets your embellishment shine, and take center stage. Beautiful, Geri!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...so cute! I'm off to take a peek! :o)

    ReplyDelete