Strony

Just a Friday...

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello, my friends!  Hope this finds you having a pleasant day!  A few things to share as I always do on a Friday.  First this...


...a peek of my card over at the Precious Remembrance blog.  Next up...the card I shared only a peek of here a couple weeks ago using the same set (Mom and Dad)...


And Finally, my Festive Friday card.  We're in week 2 of the current challenge...


You friends of mine know I have a thing for birdies...so I've really enjoyed this challenge!  This card is nothing fancy, but there's something about it I really like...(besides the bird!!!)...


...That sentiment, for one...it's from a new Technique Tuesday set! (new to me, that is)  This is the nicest set!!!  I just love it...great sentiments to choose from!


Yes, it's the simplicity I love about this one!  I could have added this and that...a silver mat, a narrow red glittered strip up one side...how about a red ribbon???  Nah...I just decided to keep it simple, and I think that's the way I like it!  Now if you've got a thing for birdies, like me, you may want to get in on this challenge.  You have almost a week left and you should find LOTs of inspiration over at the blog today...including some from a brand new team member,  Ardyth!!!  If you haven't stumbled upon her work yet, it won't be long.  And you won't be disappointed...Each and every creation of hers is just so lovely, and perfectly put together.  AND...she's SWEET, too!  Welcome, Ardyth!!

Alrighty then...I'll let you get on your way.  So happy you were able to stop in today...see you again next week!

~geri~


13 comments:

  1. Your cards are always SO beautiful, Geri! I LOVE your new Christmas card. The simplicity works so well, and really showcases that beautiful embossed sentiment and glittered bird. Peaceful and serene! And love your masculine dad card, too. The glasses are so fun, and I just adore the trail you created with the arrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are all fabulous! I love the collage of elements on the first card. Your dad card is the perfect masculine card. And I love the silver heat embossed sentiment on your last card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous!!!! Love the coffee rings in the corner of the Dad card and the little sparkly bird in the "O" of Joy is so perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that tiny red bird! And your PR card...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geri your PR card IS pure SWEETNESS!! Love the little jar of flowers. And your sparkly red bird...swoon so cute!! Have a great weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally smitten with this card. I was lke, "No - she didden' use Ali Edwards", - I LOVE that set to pieces!

    SUPER clean commercially lovely card!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That glittery little peep just kicks that card up several notches. Perfect CAS design to spotlight him. The stamping just ties it all together. Have a great weekend Geri! Off to check out your PR card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know how I feel... I always say all the same things when I come here!! :)

    You are so good at switching from super girly and shabby over to CAS, so seamless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous....loved your comment about my Fusion card...Can't wait to see how you put together everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love this card -- like the you the simplicity --- just stunning. And, yes I do believe I will be CASEing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geri: Your first card is "so very sweet" I would have known you created it even if I hadn't seen it on your blog. I too like the simplicity of the little bird Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always amazing cards Geri!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm liking simple lately. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete