Strony

~Fusion 15~

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hey, everyone!  Second post for today!  You'll find Festive Friday and Precious Remembrance if you scroll down!  There's a new challenge and new inspiration up at the FUSION blog today!  If you follow the photo inspiration, you might choose to incorporate a little chalkboard design like I've done here...


I fused the sketch and photo inspiration for my design...


...using a Simple Stories frame, some PTI stamps and dies, and felt.  And about a day after I finished my card, I saw a sweet post from a gal I follow, Megan Berry, who does free printables...and the new one she posted would be perfect for this challenge! It was too late for me to use it, so I thought I would pass it on to you...just click HERE!  (At the bottom of her new post is a link to a previous post with additional chalkboard images/tags...CUTE!)  Along with Megan's inspiration, you'll find more lovely inspiration for this challenge from the rest of the FUSION team...


So what are you waitin' for...get inspired, and get to craftin'!!!  You've got 2 weeks!
Thanks for dropping in!  I sure appreciate it!
~geri~


18 comments:

  1. VERY pretty Geri, love the feminine colors! Sweet little felt bloom too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the colors and the chalkboard looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely lovely! I love that you made your chalkboard flourishes purple, love the twine, the darling felt flower, the pretty purples. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little card Geri! Love all the frilly touches. Thanks for the link to the printables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is perfect in everyway. Since I have the original I must say it's much prettier in person!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geri, this turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made a great card! Love the chalkbord on it!
    Groetjes Gery

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chalkboard technique looks beautiful on this card Geri...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naturally FABULOUS!!! I just love the simple stories line too, and have a lot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That chalkboard is the sweetest thing and perfectly matched up with an adorable flower. Love it, Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a genius inspiration card, Geri! I love the colors and all the details that you have managed to put perfectly on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE, LOVE this frame & stamping Geri, just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful Geri! Love that frame and the chalkboard stamping. Actually...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! Don't know that I've seen you use much purple but it works so well on this card. Perfect fusion my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Geri, DARLING card! LOVE the framed chalkboard and the FAB sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love how you fused!! The chalkboard looks great, and I love the pattern you stamped. That's an older set, but it's such a go-to for me, I love stamping with it. Gorgeous, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the soft colors and the bloom is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete