Strony

Time for a New Fusion...

Thursday, January 16, 2014


Hello, crafty people!!!  Hope this week and this Thursday are treating you well! I'm delighted to share the new FUSION challenge with you today...

What do ya think about THAT???  This time I stuck with the photo inspiration...the floral theme of it...and the striking black/cream combo against the neutral background...


...using a REALLY old floral stamp image and my not-so-old Simon Says 'YOU are loved'.  And then that resin flower...kinda weird...but I really liked it...


...so I kept it!;)  And I know, I know...no yellow...but there was just no where for the yellow to go.  Hope my super creamy, almost golden, flower and the touch of gold glitter counts...it's all I've got!;)  I will say...EVERY OTHER DT member did a wonderful job of incorporating the gold/yellow...there are some BEAUTIFUL cards to inspire you at the blog...I mean REALLY nice ones...DO NOT miss 'em!

OK, so git on over there, (the FUSION blog) and check out all the details, and the amazing inspiration, and then let's see what you've got!!!  And don't forget this...


...and that Festive Friday starts back up THIS WEEK!  YAY!!! ( I've already seen glimpses of beauty there, too!  It's gonna be a great year!)

Thanks so much for stopping in!

~geri~

FUSION Team:

27 comments:

  1. great inspiration - will put on my creative cap today! love working in grey/black and pale colors these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that card is just so lovely! Love that resin flower. I might just have to play along this time. I'm so excited for a Festive Friday to start too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hokey Dinah, girl!! That is one incredibly BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE what you've done!! GORGEOUS work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the resin throning on your card. I'm off to gitting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I LOVE how you framed the resin flower with the stamped flower, just so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower over the stamp is lovely and the touch of glitter makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully elegant card Geri! that flower looks super over the stamped one - and the touches of gold are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card Geri!! The bit of sparkly glitter brings a touch of elegance!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Geri! That flower is so pretty on top of the stamped one! Love the background too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really loving this card Geri...the resin flower is my favorite part! I always think black/white cards are so elegant and yours is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Class and chic; that's exactly what I was thinking when I looked at your card. Love the resin flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I really liked the resin flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right...the resin flower totally works, especially with the gold glitter. Somewhat vintage (my Baba had tons of brooches that looked like this) but also a wee bit of glitz Perhaps a whole new style called Vintage Glam! Stunning design - especially love how you tucked the "You" between the swirl of the leaf and the remainder of the sentiment. Touches like this are what make your cards amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply gorgeous. I love that resin flower, perfect touch to the black flowers n leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeep! A Fusion card...YAY! Love the resin flower. Not weird at all. Love the shaped center panel and the touch of sparkly. Beautiful inspiration Geri! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful! The resin flower is gorgeous...It fits perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the entire sweet card, resin flower, die cut YOU. I am so amazed by this talented team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning Geri! I love the flower and the glittery wording!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, I love the resin flower.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Geri,

    I am blown away by your glittered font - I have to try that one!

    I agree somehow this all just works together!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  21. Geri...this is fabulous...I love the texture on your card...the glitter and resin flower together are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE, LOVE that resin flower & glittery YOU, Geri :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Gerri. A medium grey with the brighter yellows just don't float my boat - and I love your card! The very pale yellow with the grey is a knock out. The glitter is just the right touch to complement the pale and bold.

    ReplyDelete