Strony

...still kickin'!...

Friday, May 2, 2014

Hey, Friday crafters!!!  Happy to say I'm still among the living!  Great to have you here today, but I won't keep you for long!;)   I have a card up at Precious Remembrance using the New Day set...


It was a super quick and easy card to make using this newest set of Dyane's, if you're interested in taking a look.  I also have a card up at the Festive Friday blog.  This is week two of the current challenge...


And here's the card you'll find there...


(another super simple one!)...among many other beautiful projects by the rest of the team, as always!


OK...gotta go!  (My pillow is calling my name and...I just can't turn it down!!!;)
Thanks so much for visiting today!
~geri~

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, so elegant! Love the gold and the star with the tiny red bow and the rounded corners, fabulous! hope you were able to sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE card on the PR blog Geri, so happy and bright ~ perfect for this cloudy day! Your FF card is striking! WOW the gold is beautiful and the little pop of red...perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sublime! j'adore, quelle finesse, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simplicity at its best, Geri!! I can't stop staring at this astonishing card!! (Love your design work for PR, too! If I didn't think I was on the brink of going to hell already for all the greedy product straining the walls of the Playhouse, I would be all over these stamp sets!) Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Geri. So crisp, clean and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its GREAT to see you :-)!! As always I love your cards!! The rose on my bird card wasn't part of the stamp set, it is called painted flowers from Altenew :-) have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you are still kickin! :-). Love your card! It just speaks to my CAS loving heart! I love how you rounded some of the corners. I always seem to forget that idea. :-). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're finding some down time every once in a while. :-) Love the dishes of color on the first card and the second one should be patented. Exquisite! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This simply stunning Geri! Love the embossed sentiment and the little gold star! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, love embossing too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS also means Chic and Stunning. My oh my Geri I just LOVE this. Had to pin this gem:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, let me just ditto Stella - chic and stunning. I just love that stamp set. And adding the star to the O - perfection! Hope all is well with you, dearie.

    ReplyDelete