Strony

Celebrating with Papertrey...

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hey, everyone!  I've had a little fun celebrating with Papertrey and wanted to get these posted before the challenge deadlines are up!!!  Gotta be fast...headin' to dinner soon!
This first card was inspired by two of the challenges...Heavy Metals...and the Inspired by Maile challenge...

I love metallics, but it's not easy using only neutrals...this did work for hubby's Valentine, though!
You know Maile...always crisp clean lines...usually a raised panel...
Here's the card of hers I used for inspiration...


I've really grown to love her clean creations!!!

The next creation is for the 'Bagged and Tagged' challenge.  I incorporated this one into my Valentine treats, which were similar to last year's...but going to a new group of people...and I didn't have time to re-invent the wheel!  I used my new arrows to update them a little...


Finally my 'Spring Into Action' project with the challenge being to use a set that hasn't yet seen ink.
Well, I don't have too many that haven't seen at least a little ink, but I did have this little foxy number and really enjoyed inking and coloring it up...


And there they be!!!  Wanted to do more but it's just been such a busy week!
What a fun celebration...so happy to be a part of it this year!!!
Thanks for stopping!
(Sorry I didn't have time to name products in there...let me know if you have questions!)




16 comments:

  1. Ha! I used the same card from Maile as the inspiration for my (40 of 'em) Valentines, but I stole the colors!

    Your Love card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma requested a fox, so that little guy is sitting in my cart currently. You did awesome with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trio of wonderful projects Geri!! I love your little fox card, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, that bag is just so sweet and of course I love the fox. Loving your new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty display of lovely creations. Adorable little fox. Hoping the storms missed you. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Geri! Your projects are always so inspiring! I adore the little fox card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Geri! How cute, cute, CUTE! I love them all! Such a sweet little fox, and such sweet paper to go along, and I LOVE your Valentine's treats. I think you absolutely rocked the metallics on your first card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Geri! It's always such a JOY to visit you and see what you've been creating! Every one of your cards makes me *sigh* in a very good way! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Geri these are amazing. That sweet little fox is adorable. I like Maile's clean crisp designs too and your little Valentine packages are shot full of love. hee hee. Fantastic projects....as if they'd be anything but. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Tracy...amazing cards Geri!! Love the CAS 1st one...so beautiful, and the fox...a-dorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Geri...you've rendered me speechless with the beauty infused in your PTI inspired cards. Stunning...absolutely stunning...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them all; the CAS of the 1st; the sweetest Valentine gift wrapping and your fox is a cutie:)
    You do different styles so well; I am a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! Geri these are all so beautiful!!! Love that little fox!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all fabulous! I especially love the first card -- it's so lovely & elegant!

    ReplyDelete